On Gitbut readme.txt is available. It is also explain on https://github.com/EduSec/EduSec2.0.0
# EduSec 2.0.0 #
Point release 2.0.0: 17/10/2013
Welcome to EduSec!
Edusec - College Management Software
EduSec has a suite of selective modules specifically tailored to the requirements of education industry. EduSec is engineered and designed considering range of management functions within university. With the use of EduSec, staff can be more accountable as it helps to know the performance of each department in just few seconds. Almost all departments within education industry (e. g. admission, administration, time table, examination, HR, finance etc) can be synchronized and accessed. EduSec helps to assign the responsibilities to employee staff and can reduce time wastage and can speed up the administrative functions. Core functions like admissions, library management, transport management, students attendance in short entire range of university functions can be well performed by EduSec.
Documentation and Support
- A web server that can execute PHP
- A password-protected MySQL database server connection, and a database on which the user of the connection has full permissions rights (i.e. SELECT, DROP, CREATE and UPDATE)
- PHP 5.3 or later
- PHP must be run as the same system user that owns the directory where EduSec will be installed.
# Installation #
1. Upload EduSec to the web directory of your choice.
2. Create a new MySQL database for EduSec to use.
3. Browse to the Edusec folder and you will be redirected to the installation process.
4. Fill out the form, click install, and that's it!
5. You are now ready to use EduSec.
- The .htaccess file may cause issues on some servers. If you get a 500 Internal Server Error when you try to load the installer,
- On Windows Server WAMP / XAMPP need to rewrite apache serveice : click on the WAMP/XAMPP icon and goto apache --> Apache Modules --> rewrite_modle make sure this rewrite_module is chacked.